NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE
Raising money through fundraisers is essential to almost every organization across our nation, whether it be a school, a youth sports team, a non-profit organization, or numerous groups who are depending upon raising money to support their programs. Best Fundraising Ideas has partnered with a top distributor to bring you our EPIC Desserts fundraising brochure to help you easily raise those funds. Our goal is to provide extraordinary items your customers will appreciate all while providing you with an easy-to-sell, highly profitable fundraiser. With a commitment to excellence in customer service, we will help you to have an easy and successful fundraiser.
Our pies arrive either ready to bake and serve, or thaw and serve, and are ready to be enjoyed anytime at a family dinner, to celebrate the holidays, or to bring with you to a special event. Our signature pies will make any time special! From Classic Baked Apple Pie to Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, to Pecan we surely offer something appealing for everyone!
Our deliciously rich 12-slice variety cheesecake offers a 40 oz. irresistible cheesecake, with each slice a different flavor! Cheesecakes are a timeless dessert and are a great choice for fundraising, especially for the holiday season. Cheesecakes are wonderful to serve at your holiday gatherings, they are great for gift-giving, and they can be enjoyed by your own family. Our EPIC Desserts Cheesecake is also offered in our larger catalogs if you would like to offer your customers more variety when supporting your fundraiser.
Cheesecake is easy to sell and your customers will be pleased with the option to purchase cheesecake to support your organization. A cheesecake fundraiser offers a unique alternative to selling cookie dough and they can offer a sizable profit with organizations earning up to 40% profit. Cheesecake fundraisers are a great fundraising idea for many reasons:
- Cheesecakes are consumable, and therefore do not last, leaving your customers wanting more! Cheesecake fundraisers can easily be repeated yearly.
- Fundraising with cheesecakes require no upfront costs and is easy for any organization to get started selling.
- Customers will enjoy great quality cheesecake in their own homes, for gift-giving, and to have on-hand desserts to share at special events.
- Having cheesecake on hand in the freezer is a great idea! They are convenient when you need a quick dessert and to have available for your holiday events.
We invite you to call or email us if you have questions, want to receive free information or brochures to start selling. Discover just how easy and successful it can be to raise money with Classic Collection Cheesecake fundraisers!
Due to the pandemic this product will return in 2022
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it to us by fax to 410-630-7080 or scan/email to email@example.com. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship 1 brochure for each of your participants. We can also set up an online store for your supporters to order pies and cheesecakes. All pie orders will ship to your organization at the conclusion of your fundraiser.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and then start selling our fabulous EPIC Desserts by showing the brochure to co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. Tally the number of items sold and complete a master order form we will provide to you. There is a case requirement of 6 cheesecakes per case for our EPIC Desserts fundraiser. Submit your master order form to us by fax, scan/email the form to us, or simply call our office at 860-384-3691.
4. Once we receive your order, we will enter it into our order system and send you an invoice. 5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your packed-by-seller order within 3-4 weeks from the date we receive your order forms. With our EPIC Desserts brochure, bulk orders are submitted by cases of 6 items. Orders ship generally in 2-3 weeks after the order has been received. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Easy Fundraising Ideas
Earn 40% Profit for school fundraising ideas, sports teams, clubs, youth groups and a host of other fundraising organizations with our EPIC Desserts Fundraiser Brochure!