New Fundraising Ideas
1) Order free brochures for each seller in your organization.
2) Determine your beginning and ending selling dates. We suggest 2-3 weeks.
3) Visit our website ToolBox for Instructions, Helpful Tips, a parent letter you can customize. Submit a completed letter and submit with two weeks notice and we'll include your letter in each student's packet. Otherwise, you can use our template and then add your letter to each packet when you receive them.
4) Set a goal and motivate your sellers to participate by requesting a minimum of items to be sold and offer incentives for participation. Encourage your sellers to invite friends and family to help them sell. Send reminders home and make announcements throughout your selling period.
5) Collect payments. If you accept checks have them payable to your organization.
6) At the conclusion of your selling period collect the order forms and money. You'll be provided with a postage paid envelope for sending in your order forms. Once Fit & Fresh has received your order forms you'll receive an invoice for the amount due. You'll retain your profit.
7) Your products will be packed-by-seller upon receipt of payment and shipped to you for distribution to your sellers.
NO UPFRONT COSTS AND FUNDRAISING BROCHURES ARE FREE! Perfect for school fundraisers, sports fundraisers, and daycare fundraisers there are no upfront costs to get started and your fundraising brochures, including order forms, are shipped FREE of any charges! We'll ship brochures to immediately and you can start selling right away.
Your organization will earn 40% profit with NO hidden fees.
FREE PACK-BY-SELLER! Especially designed with schools and daycares in mind, our FREE pack-by-seller will make distribution a breeze. All orders, regardless of size, offer FREE pack-by-seller. We can ship standard if you prefer to sort your order.
FREE SHIPPING - All orders are shipped free, even if you are ordering just a few items for a late order.
NO MINIMUMS! NO CASE REQUIREMENTS! No order is too small. Forget to order a lunch bag or two? No problem. Fit & Fresh will be happy to place an order for you.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS: Fit & Fresh Fundraising will accept business/organization checks, money orders, and cashier's checks.
FAST SHIPPING! Although some fundraising companies and can take WEEKS to ship, you can count on your order being processed and shipped within a week. Generally, our orders are shipped by FedEx and you'll have them quickly for distribution to your sellers. Due to our fast shipping you can fundraise through Thanksgiving for Christmas delivery. If you are looking to fundraise and have time to receive your products for an end of season sports team, or end of the school year fundraiser then look no further!
REQUEST INFORMATION OR GET STARTED
Fit & Fresh Fundraiser
Easy Fundraising Ideas
Earn 40% Profit for school fundraising ideas, sports teams, clubs, youth groups and a host of other fundraising organizations with our Fit & Fresh Fundraiser Brochure!
How Does the Fit & Fresh Program Work?