Due to supply chain issues, Classic Cheesecakes are not being produced for fundraising - May return Fall 2023
Easy Fundraising Ideas
Earn 40% Profit for school fundraising ideas, sports teams, clubs, youth groups and a host of other fundraising organizations with our Classics Cheesecakes Fundraiser Brochure!
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and then start selling our fabulous Classic Cheesecakes by showing the brochure to co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. Tally the number of items sold and complete a master order form we will provide to you. There is a case requirement of 6 cheesecakes per case for our Classic Cheesecakes fundraiser. Submit your master order form to us by fax, scan/email the form to us, or simply call our office at 860-384-3691.
4. Once we receive your order, we will enter it in our order system and send you an invoice.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your packed-by-seller order within 3-4 weeks from the date we receive your order forms. With our Classic Cheesecakes brochure, bulk orders are submitted by cases of 6 items. Orders ship generally in 2-3 weeks after the order has been received. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.