Easy Fundraising Ideas
Earn 40% Profit for school fundraising ideas, sports teams, clubs, youth groups and a host of other fundraising organizations with our Classics Cheesecakes Fundraiser Brochure!
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it to us by fax to 410-630-7080 or scan/email to
email@example.com. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you 1 brochure for each of your participants.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and then start selling our fabulous Classic Cheesecakes by showing the brochure to co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. Tally the number of items sold and complete a master order form we will provide to you. There is a case requirement of 6 cheesecakes per case for our Classic Cheesecakes fundraiser. Submit your master order form to us by fax, scan/email the form to us, or simply call our office at 860-384-3691.
4. Once we receive your order, we will enter it in our order system and send you an invoice.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your packed-by-seller order within 3-4 weeks from the date we receive your order forms. With our Classic Cheesecakes brochure, bulk orders are submitted by cases of 6 items. Orders ship generally in 2-3 weeks after the order has been received. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
How does the Classic Cheesecakes Fundraiser Work?
NEW YORK CREAMSTYLE CHEESECAKE
12-SLICE VARIETY CHEESECAKE*
Serving the 48 contiguous United States
Helping Organizations Raise Money Since 2002
Classic Cheesecake Fundraiser Selections
STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
CARAMEL TURTLE CHEESECAKE
* Fudge Brownie, Blueberry, Vanilla Bean, Caramel Turtle, Chocolate, Raspberry, New York Creamstyle, Chocolate Cherry, Chocolate Marble, Strawberry Swirl, Chocolate Chip, Raspberry White Chocolate
Raising money through fundraisers is essential to almost every organization across our nation, whether it be a school, a youth sports team, a non-profit organization, or numerous groups who are depending upon raising money to support their programs. New Fundraising Ideas has partnered with Unipak Supply to bring you our Classic Collection Cheesecakes to help you easily raise those funds. Our goal is to provide extraordinary items your customers will appreciate all while providing you with an easy to sell, highly profitable fundraiser. With a commitment to excellence in customer service, we will help you to have an easy and successful fundraiser.
Deliciously rich cream-style cheesecakes offer a selection of three delectable 32 oz. cheesecakes and a 40 oz. 12-slice variety cheesecake, with each slice a different flavor! Cheesecakes are a timeless dessert and are a great choice for fundraising, especially for the holiday season. Cheesecakes are wonderful to serve at your holiday gatherings, they are great for gift-giving, and they can be enjoyed by your own family. Our Classic Cheesecakes are also offered in our larger catalogs if you would like to offer your customers more variety when supporting your fundraiser.
Cheesecakes are easy to sell and your customers will be pleased with the option to purchase cheesecakes to support your organization. A cheesecake fundraiser offers a unique alternative to selling cookie dough and they can offer a sizable profit with organizations earning up to 40% profit. Cheesecake fundraisers are a great fundraising idea for many reasons:
- Cheesecakes are consumable, and therefore do not last, leaving your customers wanting more! Cheesecake fundraisers can easily be repeated yearly.
- Fundraising with cheesecakes require no upfront costs and are easy for any organization to get started selling.
- Customers will enjoy great quality cheesecakes in their own homes, for gift-giving, and to have on-hand desserts to share at special events.
- Having cheesecakes on hand in the freezer is a great idea! They are convenient when you need a quick dessert and to have available for your holiday events.
We invite you to call or email us if you have questions, want to receive free information or brochures to start selling. Discover just how easy and successful it can be to raise money with Classic Collection Cheesecake fundraisers!
Profit: Earn 40% profit
Price Range: $20 each for 3 items, $26 for a 12-Slice Variety Cheesecake
Number of pages: 1 Number of items: 4
Description: A selection of three 8-slice 32 oz. Cheesecakes and a 12-Slice Variety Cheesecake, with each slice a different flavor
Recommended for: Groups of 40+ with an average of 10+ items per seller
Minimum Order: 102 items (17 cases)
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are free.
Online Sales Option: Yes!
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes!
Pack-By-Seller: No. All cheesecakes are shipped in cases
Shipping: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items.
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms.
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee.
Note: This brochure may not be available in some areas of TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN. Call to confirm availability in your area.
1.00 / item charge below 400 items
300 items sold = $100 fee.
Sales of under 100 items may be canceled
at the discretion of UNIPAK Supply
Classic Cheesecake Fundraiser
Best-Fundraising-Ideas ● 102 Thompson St, South Glastonbury, CT 06073 ● Contact: Deb Murray, National Rep ● Bookmark: www.FundraisingWithCandleFundraisers.com Phone: (860) 384-3691 ● Fax: (410) 630-7080 ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ● Copyright © 2002 Best Fundraising Ideas, all rights reserved
Click on image to view brochure
Reason Why to Choose our 1-Page Classic Cheesecake Fundraiser
Classic Cheesecakes Fundraiser Profit: